Saturday, February 4, 2017

PP329 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone - Joanne here. Well, my sketch may have foxed some of you this week but for those who had a go what a great selection of entries!

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team.


And now, for our Headliner: 





Annie's bright-eyed frog at the end of the row of lily pads, along with the punny sentiment and patterned clouds, makes for a fun Valentine and is a great take on my sketch. Congratulations Annie on being my choice for Headliner this week!

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a sweet theme challenge from Claire!




4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Thanks so much for the pick - I had a great time playing along! So glad I found you - and congrats to all on their beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I'm sooo excited!! Thanks so much for the Headliner honors and congrats to all the Cut Above winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jaydee for choosing my card...hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing my card ladies!! This was a fun sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!